Tufekci Law Firm reaches to guide both its national and international energy clients through the complicated, intersecting grids of the industry. Tufekci Law Firm experience extends from resource exploration, through production, processing, trading, haulage and shipping, to sale.
- Structuring and drafting of exploration and production joint ventures
commodity sales contracts including gas and power sales, haulage and swap agreements
- Energy markets and regulatory advice including advising on the National Electricity Rules and the Wholesale Electricity Market Rules
- Power, gas and emissions markets advice, including market participation, market rules, hedging arrangements, trading documentation and financial services licensing
- Third party access arrangements for electricity and gas networks
- Representation in price review negotiations and arbitrations.